[Novalug] power line networking - Actiontec MegaPlug AV 200

Kevin Kitts kevin.kitts@gmail.com
Thu May 31 10:01:19 EDT 2007

Just curious, would there be any problem connecting 1 Powline plug into a
simple 10/100 switch which is in turn connected to another switch - which is
connected to a router. and connecting the other powerline plug to another
10/100 switch which in turn would provide access to a room of computers?