[Novalug] New sample of a potential replacement NOVALUG website

John Warren jpwarren00@gmail.com
Wed May 30 22:08:43 EDT 2007

I got that too(Firefox 2.0.0.3), but it was intermittent shortly after I
posted about the site.  Maybe a Drupal bug?  A check of all the DNS and site
stats showed everything to be OK.

I was able to get the site reliably up with an explicit "
www.novalug.com/index.php".  So it would seem to more likely be some sort of
traffic throttling by GoDaddy?

Please let me know if you encounter a blank site as well.

-John