[Novalug] New sample of a potential replacement NOVALUG website

Rich Goodwin rich.goodwin@cox.net
Wed May 30 21:14:50 EDT 2007

Looks like someone is playing with it ,,, I viewed it earlier and it was
fine.

Rich

--

GPG/PGP Key Id: 1B257AEC from pgp.mit.edu

Remember, all Windows machines are, by definition, fault tolerant.

              They run Windows don't they!!