[Novalug] ISBN -> Title

Donald Tidrow dtidrow@patriot.net
Tue May 29 18:30:25 EDT 2007

On Tue, 29 May 2007, The Doctor wrote:

> What about the lookup service at Library Thing
> (http://www.librarything.com/)?  You don't necessarily have to set up a
> personal library to look up books.  They pull their information from the
> Library of Congress, Amazon, and a sizable number of other libraries'
> card catalogs.

Interesting - at first glance, it looks like we could put the library on
there so that everybody could see what books we have available.  There
might even be a way to 'check' them out or 'reserve' books, I haven't
looked at all the options yet.  Either way, very interesting...

Don

---
In October 1997, three computer lab staffers
disappeared from the server room while debugging
a mysterious router problem.

One year later, their packet logs were found...

          The Blair Switch Project