separate /home (Re: [Novalug] OpenSuSe - install disk space\)

Roger W. Broseus Roger@just.net
Tue May 29 15:42:49 EDT 2007

Yes, yes, yes: having a separate /home *saved my lower cheeks* many times.
Preserve my files and my configurations for, e.g., Firefox, etc.

Oh: I like a fat32 partition to make transferring files between Linux and
Win easier - unless one has an external disk with a fat32 partition on it.
--
Roger W. Broseus