[Novalug] gnome terminal config?

Roger W. Broseus roger@just.net
Mon May 28 12:39:07 EDT 2007

Where cofiguration info for gnome terminal stored? I've looked low and hi,
inlcuding on-line. I'm after a *permanent* setting for window size and
already know that one can manipulate the size in live-time.

Secondary challenge: on-topic answer sought - not speculation. (Why do I
say this? Many discussions depart from the original thread - a source of
great frustration for me! Many times the discussion transmorgafies in
something distanly related to the original post. [I hope I'm not opening
myself up to a flame war.])

Thanks in advance.

--
Roger W. Broseus