[Novalug] Making an editable PDF?

Rich Goodwin rich.goodwin@cox.net
Mon May 28 12:11:50 EDT 2007

I agree.  Having a source file then converting it and reformatting it
again ....  Scribus appears to be a reasonable Desktop Publishing tool
that enables setting PDF annotations.  You create a text box and then
right click and select PDF Options | "is a PDF Annotation."  I've done
this but it is not fully functional in that when I save the test file as
a PDF, the annotations are not "enabled."  Clearly I got more playing to
do but I'm on the way.

Rich