[Novalug] OT: One Phone Number to rule them all

gregory pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Mon May 28 11:28:59 EDT 2007

On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 11:23:23AM -0400, Bonnie Dalzell wrote:
> The free webcall button really scares me - you could get a lot of
> harrassing calls with that button. Especially on a business phone.

I haven't looked at the specifics of the service. The idea I like is
to have 1 number I can give out and have it ring me on all my numbers
so I can pick up the closest device.

People don't have to worry if they are calling my cell, office, home,
wife's cell, son's cell, etc, if we are available and want to answer,
anyone of us can. And 1 place for VMail.

I wouldn't automate anything from the web or simplfy at this time.

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F