[Novalug] It All Works

John B. Holmblad jholmblad@aol.com
Sun May 27 21:28:19 EDT 2007

Dan,

time to pour a cold one! Congratulations!

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

GSEC Gold, GCWN Gold, GGSC-0100, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM

Information security, telecommunications, and information technology
consulting

*would** you like to know where is Darren on his thru-hike?
you can find out at:    www.whereisdarren.com***

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad@aol.com