[Novalug] [OT] FiOS -- home-based servers?

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Tue May 22 09:57:57 EDT 2007

FYI: I pay much less than that for Cox Business (Internet only).  Not
sure what their current rates are though since I have a 5 year contract.

I'm a big fan of waiting for a technology offering to mature before
adopting.  Particularly something I actually count on like a net connection.

Ken