[Novalug] "more terminal programs you should be using like a pro"

Doug Toppin dougtoppin@gmail.com
Mon May 21 09:52:28 EDT 2007

I've fallen a bit behind lately (and I still owe a little movie of
using 'screen' which I am eventually going to actually finish and make
available) but I did run across the following this morning (via
linuxtoday.com):

"more terminal programs you should be using like a pro"
http://kmandla.wordpress.com/2007/05/17/more-terminal-programs-you-should-be-using-like-a-pro/

'htop' was something I had not seen before so I gave it a shot and it
worked like a champ.  'top' has always been useful but 'htop' added
some features and was easy to use.

Doug