[Novalug] Sun rocket for phone #, & Ethernet to POTS connectivity.

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Sun May 20 16:03:39 EDT 2007

Glad to hear that SR is still working for you. Recently, I experienced
bad echo, garbling, and call drops.

When I bought it a year ago, it was with the intention of replacing my
land line from Verizon as well, which is about the same price as the
comcast phone, about $35 a month. But due to the varying degrees of
flakiness, I never did so.

So the switch to Comcast replaced both SR and VZ. Comcast installed a
beefier modem and so far I haven't noticed any difference at all from
the land line quality.

The promotional rate is for two of your Earth years. I am hoping that
the price of VOIP will have come down by that time.

JIM