[Novalug] What wireless manager do you use?

Herminio Hernandez herminio.hernandezjr@gmail.com
Sat May 19 00:44:28 EDT 2007

I have been issues w/ my network manager as well. I am running Debian
Lenny and i have to constant set my wireless manually through the
commandline. So if anyone knows of good network manager i can use let me
know!