[Novalug] linux info for beginners and middle level users

John B. Holmblad jholmblad@aol.com
Tue May 15 20:58:02 EDT 2007

Bonnie,

my experience as well. I have found that books on or related to the
subject of the Linux command line are great if you are having trouble
going to sleep at night.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

GSEC Gold, GCWN Gold, GGSC-0100, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM

Information security, telecommunications, and information technology
consulting

*would** you like to know where is Darren on his thru-hike?
you can find out at:    www.whereisdarren.com***

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad@aol.com