[Novalug] Microsoft demands royalties for open-source software

Herminio Hernandez herminio.hernandezjr@gmail.com
Mon May 14 20:13:56 EDT 2007

I am not against intellectual property rights, if someone invented
somthing they should have the right if they wish to profit off it. i
realize there is a debate as to where software fits into all this. i
will be to anyone thoughts on the matter.