[Novalug] command line mysql clients?

Brandon Saxe brandon20va@yahoo.com
Wed May 9 19:57:04 EDT 2007

Yes, more friendly than the standard client indeed.

I would like something that can scroll left to right.
Picture a grid for a spreadsheet on a console. I'm
assuming ncurses library could do something like that
(I know alsamixer goes left to right).

How hard would it be to write a console application
that does this? I want to get into linux programming
more and rich console applications are of interest to
me.

--Brandon