[Novalug] reverse linux question -- GRUB or LILO installed?

Angelo Bertolli angelo@freeshell.org
Tue May 1 18:32:19 EDT 2007

Paul D. Bain wrote:
>> A painful question, but one for which I have no answer. I have
>> seen the thread about dual-boot, and ignored it.
>>

>     I gave up on dual-boots years ago. Too much trouble for too little gain. I sometimes instead put two HDD's in a single machine, one HDD each for XP and Linux.

This has come up before and I agree with this.  Any time someone has a
dual boot system, they use one of the systems at least 90% of the time.
I would recommend just deciding which one you really want to use.

--
Angelo Bertolli
Please remove my email address from your post when replying