[Novalug] upload problems...

Paul W. Frields stickster@gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:37:11 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 11:17 -0400, rosejw@cox.net wrote:
> My gut is telling me it's a Cox issue, I just want to make sure I
> check everything on my end before calling them.

On the two occasions I've had to call them over the past 8 years (?) for
problems not purely related to signal strength, I was able to reach a
"next-level" CSR for help.  Both times it was somebody with a little bit
of Linux experience, enough that we found a mutual respect and left out
all the goofy CSR scripted responses.  They were very helpful and in
both cases we got the problem resolved.  Both times it ended up being
something on their end, of which they simply hadn't been properly
notified by our local office -- the call center is in Chantilly, IIRC,
while my office is Fredericksburg.  So, there are some good CSRs out
there!  Best of luck.