[Novalug] mythtv box

Fearer, Mark mfearer@verizon.net
Fri Mar 30 10:57:46 EDT 2007

Computer Wharehouse is good. I also deal a lot with Pro Computer on Little River Turnpike in Annandale. They always seem to have a supply of PCs and laptops. I believe that they have a connection to one or more of the government agancies and get a lot of surplus that is only a year or two old....

  Mark

gregory pryzby <greg@pryzby.org> wrote:
  so i have mythtv working w/ my desktop (USB 2.0 HVR-950) but want to
move it to its own box.

I want a CHEAP box (this is HD so P4 I guess or similar). I have disk,
i need memory, chip and USB 2.0.

Computer Warehouse? Other location? This is the server, so I don't
care what it looks like. Just cheap ;)

Did I mention I want a cheap solution? And that is relative, but if I
can do it for under 400 that is great. Under 200 is ideal.

:)

Thanks....

--
greg pryzby greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F