[Novalug] Thinkpad

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Thu Mar 29 20:58:41 EDT 2007

I exchanged that Thinkpad today. When I described the symptoms, Computer
Warehouse didn't give me a hard time. The guy behind the counter just
pulled out a pile of Thinkpads and said, "Take your pick."

I got a T30 this time. 512 MB RAM, DVD, 1.6 GHz PIV, 40 GB drive. I just
got done installing OpenSUSE 10.2 on it and everything is running fine.
I haven't done anything with wireless, yet. That is for another day.

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.