[Novalug] Question

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Thu Mar 22 10:09:14 EDT 2007

I run gkrellm on my machine to keep an eye on what's happening. I've been
wondering about something ever since I started using it, but I haven't
ever been able to find an explanation.

I'm currently logged on as a user. No one else is. The bar that tracks
users and processes shows three users. Who are the other two? I assume
one is root because there are processes running that are owned by root.

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.