[Novalug] Test site-- check it out!

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Mon Mar 12 11:58:57 EDT 2007

On Mon, March 12, 2007 11:53, gregory pryzby wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 11:53:27AM -0400, Luigi de Guzman wrote:
>> On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:33:07 -0400
>> Theodore Ruegsegger <truegsegger@csc.com> wrote:
>>
>> > As long as someone brought it up, I'd like to say I really like the
>> > stylized Gnu.
>> > Unlike an earlier poster, I don't find it the least bit erotic or
>> > titillating, but it is
>> > beautiful.
>>
>> It is also far too large.  It overwhelms every other visual element.
>>
>> Perhaps shunting it off to one side and making it smaller and less
>> obtrusive would be better?  Or would that offend the GNU bigots?
>
> huh... in my browser it is small and to the side....

I have no issue with it either.  However, if you are trying to view the
page on a PDA device, that could be an issue.  Also, if you have to set
your font to 'geriatric' in order to view content.

The site should try to adhere to accessibility standards if there is going
to be a redesign.  Merely a suggestion.