[Novalug] moinmoin

Julia Christianson juliac@patriot.net
Sun Mar 11 14:28:25 EDT 2007

Does anyone here have moinmoin running in the "wikifarm"
configuration?  I really feel like an idiot, but I've been banging on
this for days and just seem to get farther and farther from a working
configuration.  (I will say the docs are some of the worst I've seen,
which I'm beginnning to suspect is because they were created in a
wiki, which in itself is a bit discouraging because what I really want
is to create a knowledge base for very non-technical users).

Anyhow, it's way too complex to take up everone's bandwidth, but if
someone out there is willing to answer a few basic questions, I'd be
most grateful.

-- Julia