[Novalug] Fones for Linux fanatics

jerry w jerrywone@gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:57:08 EST 2007

$35 to get a SIM for Cingular which included about $20 in prepaid airtime.
assuming the question was for me ;-}

some of the newer smart phones are about $350
like
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo1973

or future
iPhone running a mac os x when availble
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TuxPhone  (kit but $?)

but on the lower end, you may be right...

SIM Lock and many other cell phone pages on wikipedia had some good
background info...
seems like techies keep up the pages on tech on wikipedia, now if i
could get non techies to buy into wiki writing...

jerry