[Novalug] Daylight Savings Time

Garrett Nievin gnievin@comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 05:05:14 EST 2007

It's easy enough to update the timezone files by hand (man zic, zdump),
which is what I did with some boxes running Tru64 4.0, Dynix/ptx, and an
old Mandrake Linux.  You can also get the Olson timezone files and data
right from the source at ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/; that's what I did
for my Tru64 5.x boxes.

Cheers,
Garrett