[Novalug] Microsoft to Offer Free Online Storage

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Thu Jun 28 13:40:00 EDT 2007

I've had a change of heart since I first posted this.  I don't think we should
post any M$soft related materials to the site.

I think we should do this this:

- post as much Linux OS kernel based code as possible
- post as much Linux App code as possible
- post as much BSD based code as possible
- psot stuff related to the MAC

That way, when it comes time to start slapping companies around for patent
infringement, this site will have to be shut down as an enabling tool (like
Napster was) for patent and possible copyright infringment.

Then, we will be done with this bul&shit site.

Dave, am I still Brilliant, or what???

Comments, anyone??

I would get a BS account, just to pull something like this.

Jay