[Novalug] a little OT- computer/gadget bag

David A. Cafaro dac@cafaro.net
Thu Jun 28 13:10:02 EDT 2007

I'm currently using a MacBook Pro 15", but soon as my new desktop
computer comes in at work my MacBook will be staying at home.  I'll then
which is truely a desktop companion, not replacement.  I like having a
quick access section (the messenger flap) to grab things while standing
as I commute on the Metro and walk.

As an example with is what I had been using:
http://us.samsonite.com/webapp/us/servlet/SProductDisplay?productId=242299&storeId=10001&langId=-1&pc=C30
Samsonite® L35 Notebook Computer Case

It's light sturdy and almost perfect, except for the lack of a flap and
the small paperback book test.  The zippered side pocket was nice and
easy to use, but I believe if it had been a flap it would have passed my
book test.

--

David Cafaro <dac@cafaro.net>
Cafaro's Ramblings: http://www.cafaro.net