[Novalug] a little OT- computer/gadget bag

Brandon Saxe brandon20va@yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 10:35:21 EDT 2007

This is EXACTLY what I'm thinking.

I have similar requirements:
-messenger style with attache option
-light
-professional, but somewhat trendy (messenger with
flap comes to mind)
-room for say, a PSP, Nintendo DS, portable hard drive
-letter size compartment to fit manila folder size
and/or letter notebook (as you said)
-ALL WITHOUT SQUASHING stuff to the bottom.

Thank you for the feedback. I will make note of the
macbook remote and display adapter sizes.

Btw, what size macbook are you using? 13" or 15" pro?

Thanks again,
  Brandon