[Novalug] a little OT- computer/gadget bag

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Thu Jun 28 10:01:02 EDT 2007

Is the intent to find a light weight bag or a functional bag that is
professional?  The original request never mentioned it.  Loading a bag
with laptops and gadgets never ends up being light weight and I've found
that most light weight bags don't offer enough protection.  The one
thing I like about the (pricey) Briggs and Riley is that it does have
compartments, is expandable, has extra protection for the laptop in the
middle with a padded (zipout removable) sleeve and can operate as an
overnighter.  The shoulder strap is WELL padded and is designed to be
offset to make carrying even heavy loads comfortable.

Just curious.