[Novalug] Bug?: Linux not as responsive as Windows

Ed James edjames@greenbelt.com
Tue Jun 26 12:53:54 EDT 2007

Mike,

On my Gnome boxen, Desktop->Preferences->Mouse allows one to
change the acceleration and sensitivity of mouse motion.
Perhaps a slight mod might make your mouse feel more responsive?

Ed James