[Novalug] print server boilerplate??

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Tue Jun 19 16:06:57 EDT 2007

So, I guess I had some help. The original box had a set of instructions which
allowed me to use it under Linux. However, the first time I upgraded a PC toa
newer version of Linux, those instructions did not work anymore.

So, by playing around with the settings on the new PC, I was able to restore
print capability.

All I would assume is that you need to set a ip address o nthe print server,
determine which port you are using, and then use the CUPs manual to help you
configure your linux box to print. Trail by error may be your best bet.

Jay