[Novalug] Looking for a Keyboard loop device

Mike Shade mshade@mshade.org
Sun Jun 17 16:34:31 EDT 2007

Jay,

Your other option is to set the BIOS on that machine not to fail on
missing keyboard -- most BIOS have this setting.  I haven't seen a PS/2
dummy plug (or loop) before, but I'll bet there's a way to do it.

-- Mike