[Novalug] Donating channels for Antiquated Desktops

donjr djr1952@hotpop.com
Tue Jun 12 13:11:58 EDT 2007

Why MS Office instead of Open Office?

Does that also mean that you only like to use IE for web browsing?

On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 12:49 -0400, Steve Gula wrote:
> I'm a sysadmin for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Harrisonburg/Rockingham
> County. If you'd like to donate to them I think we can get a use out
> of it and we can get you a receipt for tax purposes. Goes for anyone
> who has systems to donate or parts to donate that are still *usable*
> as desktop machines for web browsing and running MS Office.
>
> E-mail me personally for contact info.

 Don E. Groves, Jr.

$ /usr/games/fortune :
You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.