[Novalug] Recommendation: Network Manager (on Fedora?)

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Sun Jun 10 15:10:11 EDT 2007

On Sun June 10 2007 1:26 pm, Beartooth wrote:

>  	Leaving that tarred up for the nonce, I go looking
> through my Main Menu for an icon to put onto my desktop. Now the
> problem arises.

Why not make your own if you can't find one? There's a tool in KDE -
kdeiconedit - that can do the job, but if you want something *really*
first class, the gimp can make an icon out of any image.

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.