[Novalug] mouse madness - resolution

Bonnie Dalzell bdalzell@qis.net
Sun Jun 10 14:43:26 EDT 2007

I took a good look at my mouse and found no lint (fabric) but I then
looked at the pattern on the mouse pad which is a dinosaur with a big
black mouth opened up and tried putting a piece of paper with printing
on it down as the mouse pad - and things seem to be back to normal. I had
to clean the desk off when I was having problems with connecting to the
internet (to get to the back of my machine to fool with cables) and I
cannot find my regular mouse pad now (we suffer from horizontal surface
disease - also called furniture dyslexia). So I was using a mouse pad
someone had given me that I happened to find.

I think the big black spot in the middle was confusing the mouse optics.

Thanks for the suggestions.

                       Bonnie Dalzell, MA
mail:5100 Hydes Rd ---- Hydes MD USA 21082-----EMAIL:bdalzell@qis.net

freelance anatomist, vertebrate paleontologist, writer, illustrator, dog

Editor Net.Pet Online Animal Magazine  - http://www.netpetmagazine.com
HOME http://www.qis.net/~borzoi/          BUSINESS http://www.batw.com