[Novalug] Why I no longer shop at Best Buy [was] Singing the Domain Space Blues

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Sun Jun 10 12:17:50 EDT 2007

> When given a choice i don't buy products made in china. Unfortunately,
> that isn't an option for all items any more.

My mother won't buy anything from Germany, you know, because of the holocaust.

But, she loves Jaguars, so I asked her why she would buy a car from a country
that, you know, refused entry to thousands of Jews, prior to the start of
WWII.
Basically sending them to their deaths...

Jay