[Novalug] Kicker

Dan Arico dan_arico@aricosystems.com
Tue Jun 5 14:00:04 EDT 2007

After last night's update session that got my wifi working, I discovered
an interesting change in KDE behavior. When I login as a user, the
applet panel at the bottom is missing. If I right-click on the screen,
pick run command and run kicker, the panel starts up. After that,
everything behaves normally.

Did something get trashed? Is it possible there's a bug in KDE now?

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.