[Novalug] Linux Picnic

Rich Goodwin rich.goodwin@cox.net
Sun Jul 29 13:43:51 EDT 2007

We will be celebrating Linux's 16th Birthday on August 11th.  There will
be a picnic at Lake Fairfax in Reston from 12-6 (or so).

Please send me an email letting me know if you are coming and how many
folks will be there.  Kids are definitely welcome.  There is the
Watermine - Fairfax County's waterpark on site.  If there is sufficient
interest in going to the Watermine, I will look into group rates.

Details will be on the Linux Picnic wiki (http://www.linuxpicnic.org/)
under Washington, DC.

I am looking for someone to coordinate another keysigning session as we
did last year.  Anyone up for running any activities??

Rich
--

GPG/PGP Key Id: 1B257AEC from pgp.mit.edu

Remember, all Windows machines are, by definition, fault tolerant.

              They run Windows don't they!!