[Novalug] spamassassin

Gary Knott knott@civilized.com
Thu Jul 26 18:11:15 EDT 2007

Does anyone know how to write a spamassassin rule to go in
my local ourrules.cf file that will
detect and assign a score (5.1) to any email
message with an empty body?

ditto for any email message with a mime attachment of
certain types - jpg, pdf, doc, etc.

and ditto for an email message with an html body.

[I know how to test for specific words and phrases, but
not how to express these more "structural" tests.]

Thanks
| Spoken: Gary D. Knott      Email: knott@civilized.com       |
| Phone: (301) 962-3711      MIME mail welcome                |
| web: www.civilized.com  (Please look at our HomePage!)      |
| USPS: Civilized Software Inc., 12109 Heritage Park Circle,  |
|       Silver Spring, Maryland 20906, USA                    |