[Novalug] Re: maybe word perfect will run with crossover and then no need for XP

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Mon Jul 23 23:11:54 EDT 2007

WordPerfect Office 2000 was made for Linux.  See if you can dig up a
copy.  I know I have the ISO somewhere.  OpenOffice reminds a lot of WP
over Word.

Ken