[Novalug] Windows and Linux in the Antivirus World

Kevin Chin kevinchin5@gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 22:29:55 EDT 2007

There are several that will do what you're looking for.

F-Prot
http://www.f-prot.com/products/

Kaspersky
http://usa.kaspersky.com/

McAfee
http://www.mcafee.com/us/enterprise/products/anti_virus/file_servers_desktops/linuxshield.html

Panda Software
http://www.pandasoftware.com/download/linux/linux.asp

Sophos
http://www.sophos.com/products/enterprise/endpoint/security-and-control/linux/

Trend Micro
http://us.trendmicro.com/us/products/enterprise/serverprotect-for-linux/index.html

List of commercial Anti-Virus software compatible with SUSE Linux
Enterprise:
http://www.novell.com/partnerguide/section/481.html#c_486

Although not exactly what you're looking for, I stumbled across this
"cousin" of ClamAV as well.  Anyone have any experience with it?  Does it
work well?   ClamWin - http://www.clamwin.com/

TTYL.
--Kc