[Novalug] OT: how to copy from cable TV recorder, to DVD

James (Jim) Darlack jmdarlack@yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 10:44:23 EDT 2007

I live in Sterling, so I guess its Cox or Comcast, and they have ethernet and other connectors on the box.  ANd that they record on an internal hard disk.  Is there away to capture the programs I record to a DVD?  I have seen hax for TIVO.  This is not a TIVO.  It is what Cox / Comcsat supplies as the digitial tuner and recorder.

  I am interested in recording some programs about sketching and painting.

  Record movies?  Eh, its easier to rent from Blockbuster.

  TIA.

  Jim