[Novalug] bounced e-mail

Ed James edjames@greenbelt.com
Sat Jul 14 19:13:37 EDT 2007

WAG on my part, but, "Leo A Daly Company" has an office in Washington,
DC, so somebody there *might* be a member of novalug.  That somebody
*might* have had umpteen bazillion "credit card" type spam messages
and put a filter on the word "card".  This *might* have caused the
message to bounce back to you since you were in the message's "From"
field.  Again, just a WAG on my part.

Ed James