[Novalug] Domain name blues

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Wed Jul 11 15:08:49 EDT 2007

This would be nothing short of a major disaster...

I get a site, name it Ihategators.com  (which I do, but that is not the point
here).  You come along and decide that you don't like what I am saying, and
assume its "adveritising related". So you and a bunch of your friends
"petition" to get the site away from me.

First amendment right violation, maybe!!!

Jay