[Novalug] usb sticks

The Doctor drwho@virtadpt.net
Wed Jul 11 07:45:27 EDT 2007

donjr wrote:

> Except the reason for what looked like a hosed partition table was
> because he was telling 'fdisk' to look at the wrong device.

Yes, I noticed that.  However, I've gotten a few keys that I couldn't do
anything with right out of the store without repartitioning them.  It
hasn't happened since I started buying the 2GB keys from Micro Center.
Come to think of it, also since I bought a USB hub that probably didn't
come out of a gumball machine.  <sheepish grin>

--

The Doctor [412/724/301/703]

WWW: http://drwho.virtadpt.net/

Isaac Asimov is my co-pilot!