[Novalug] usb sticks

The Doctor drwho@virtadpt.net
Wed Jul 11 06:31:46 EDT 2007

The Doctor wrote:

> I've run into that a couple of times with the older 1GB keys.  What I
> wound up doing was backing up the data on them and then repartitioning.
>  Then I built a VFAT filesystem on the key, and they've not given me any
> problems since then.

For the record, this was after fdisking the /dev/sda device and not a
partition therof - I wasn't able to get /dev/sda1 to mount at all, and
re-did the key's partitions.  In hindsight I probably should have
exchanged the key, but what fun is that?

--

The Doctor [412/724/301/703]

WWW: http://drwho.virtadpt.net/

"Burn the land and boil the sea / you still can't take the sky from me!"