[Novalug] hard drive capacities

John B. Holmblad jholmblad@aol.com
Mon Jul 9 20:15:00 EDT 2007

Mark,

I believe Hitachi, who acquired IBM's 2.5" Travelstar drive business,
was the first out of the gate with a 1TB SATA drive. Here is the url to
the www page at the Newegg www site for the drive:

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822145141

 I understand that Seagate has or will soon have one as well and the
other majors, WD, Samsung, etc.

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

GSEC Gold,   GCWN Gold,   GAWN,  GGSC-0100,   NSA-IAM,  NSA-IEM

Information security, telecommunications, and information technology
consulting

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad@aol.com