[Novalug] SCSI advice

Lee Burton lburton@mrow.org
Sun Jul 8 21:16:19 EDT 2007

Are you doing this in an incident response type forensics, or a data recovery
type situation.. I'd use a USB/live CD (HELIX is a good one) to pull the data
over a crossover ethernet (or with autodetection these days.. patch) to the
other machines disk.  As for adaptors, you can get ide to laptop ide.. and
then for scsi throw in a bunch of different scsi adaptors with external
connectors to drive enclosures etc.  Sata support would probably be good
these days as well.

--
 ____________________
/ Lee Burton         \
| lburton@tjhsst.edu |
| lburton@mrow.org   |
\ 301 910 0246       /
 --------------------
   \
    \
        .--.
       |o_o |
       |:_/ |
      //   \ \

This message was sent at Sun Jul  8 21:13:09 EDT 2007 from host
charmquark.mrow.org running Arch Linux with kernel 2.6.21-ARCH using KMail