[Novalug] Hard Drive Data Recovery

Wayne Dernoncourt wayned@panix.com
Sat Jul 7 21:55:06 EDT 2007

Moe
> I have used Spinrite since version (if I remember) 2, and it is a
> really great check-and-repair program.  Especially noteworthy, it
> is written in assembly, so it KNOWS where things are, and it is
> FAST for the extensive amount of massaging it does.  I have no
> problem recommending it (and I am NOT the guy that wrote it!).

I've bought and used it on my ancient and slowly dieing Win8SE
system (I _will_ be ditching this real soon, now - it gets used
once a week or so).  Spinrite seems to work pretty good, but so
far I've never had to rescue a dead hard drive.

--
Take care  | This clown speaks for himself, his job doesn't
Wayne D.   | supply this, at least not directly