[Novalug] 10th Anniversary of the Congressional Internet Caucus

Rich Goodwin rich.goodwin@cox.net
Tue Jan 30 20:45:56 EST 2007

There seems to be alot of anticipation for
http://www.netcaucus.org/conference/2007/ on Wednesday.  Members of the
tux.org board have worked hard with the organizers to enable us to
represent the community.  We have met several times to develop a story
line and demo which supports how the community is a benefit in a variety
of areas for the Federal Government.  Our tagline is "Open Source and
Open Standards Opens Options."  Emphasis here is on being open and
positive!

We encourage all community members to exercise his/her right to attend
the conference and talk with other attendees and exhibitors.  We do wish
to point out that this is  an environment where positive statements
about the community will help us all the most.

Rich Goodwin
Director, tux.org
--

GPG/PGP Key Id: 1B257AEC from pgp.mit.edu

Remember, all Windows machines are, by definition, fault tolerant.

              They run Windows don't they!!